Why Fit Boost-a-Main?
- Poor water pressure throughout property
- Poor combi boiler performance
- Poor shower pressure
- Slow filling baths
- Poor Kitchen tap flow
- Poor ensuite bathroom water pressure
Pump Motor Lifetime Warranty
Designed, patented and engineered in England to the highest standards.
- Direct connected mains water pressure boosting system.
- Adjustable outlet pressure of up to 4.5 bar.
- Flow rates from 30 to 300 litres per minute. This means the pressure can be maintained in multiple applications simultaneously.
- Kinetic capture technology is used to pressurise and control accumulated water.
- Perfect for multiple bathroom applications.
- Whisper quiet.
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Low energy consumption.
- No pressure relief required.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Lifetime warranty on pump motor.
- Auto By-Pass to main.
- Built in Run Dry protection with auto reset.
- Overpressure protection.
- 2 models to suit all applications with peak flow rates to 130 and 300 lpm.
- Shaft-less Mag Drive pump for quiet efficient operation.
- Simple installation.
- Supplements mains pressure – doesn’t waste energy pumping from tanks.
Benefits of Boost-a-Main
- Great water pressure throughout property
- Great combi boiler performance
- Great shower pressure
- Fast filling baths
- Great Kitchen tap flow
- Great ensuite bathroom water pressure
How It Works
At the heart of a Boost-a-Main system is our Shaft-less Mag Drive pump, employing graphite rotary vane technology to ensure consistent reliable performance throughout its range.
- Mag Drive eliminates troublesome shaft seals and all heat build up.
- Our pump motor has no moving parts is not subject to wear and will last a lifetime*.
- No moving parts means no heat build up and no noisy fans.
- Unique Patented technology.
ProVess Premium Composite Accumulators
ProVess Composite Accumulator Vessels are unique in design and construction. Unlike all other accumulator tanks, the ProVess Tank system stores the water between the outer shell and the inner bladder.
his eliminates stretching and possible failure of the bladder. It also makes bladder removal and cleaning not only possible but easy.
Due to this unique technology it is possible to increase the pressure differential and therefore the net volume of stored water.
The ProVess Tank range is manufactured in Europe using the latest composite materials and technology.
- Lightweight and durable
- 10 year warranty
- 10 bar Max. Operating Pressure
- Interchangeable Membrane
- Ideal for applications where Legionella control and tank cleaning is a requirement
- Range of sizes from 150 to 450 litres
- All sizes available in either vertical or horizontal* format.
Compare with Traditional Plumbing
Traditional Plumbing System
- Not reliant on mains water pressure for performance
- Older homes feature less bathrooms and appliances
- Acceptable performance
Modern Plumbing System
- Modern homes have many more fixtures and fittings
- Water supplies face increasing demand with more development and more bathrooms
- Compromised performance